come visit us at BSC Expo 2017 on stand 531
1. Attach the motor to the Sk8plate track backet with the built in extra mounting piece.
2. Lock the motor in place aginst the track with the spring loaded lock knob. The motor wheel should be under the center of the track
3. Plug in the 3 pin lemo cable to the motor and the other end to the digital controller.
4. Set controller to Video, Loop or Timelapse with the left knob and control speed & direction with the right knob
5. If needed mount the controller to the Sk8plate top via the 1/4" threaded hole on the back of the controller using a mini magic arm
This motor is very smooth and quiet at all speeds. Any judder seen will be because of streaming video bandwidth